Want Some Divorce Tips to Avoid?
Who wants everything perfect when you can follow these terribly bad divorce tips by your favorite divorce lawyer? Divorce advice is everywhere for couples looking to get a divorce. Whether it is how to save your relationship, how to hide your assets, which attorneys to hire, ways to avoid a divorce, women in divorce tips, men divorcing tips, tips for parents that are divorcing, and the list goes on. So, why not add to the fray with another great article about tips for divorce.
Video on Divorce Tips To Avoid
1. Start a fight with your spouse. What is the best kind? How about a dagger in back? How about some name calling? The best time to get someone to not sign paperwork is right when they are about to sign it.
2. Want something you can replace. You really want the bed, trust meâ€¦and the 18 inch black and white TV. Dig in your heels. Turn this divorce into a contested one and let the judge decide who gets the microwave.
3. Be inflexible. Be insufferable. You know what they really want, so don’t let them have it. There was a time in the past when you loved this person. No one is asking you to get back together at this point, but something simpler. Just be nice. It will save you a great deal of time and money with your Atlanta divorce lawyer.
4. Don’t be respectful in front of friends and family. If you loved the person before, so let people get you fired up. It really helps with the rest of the list.
5. Let this be your last time to get even. Let the only thing they leave the divorce with is your dagger in their back.
Don’t follow this advice and you might be on your way to a sensible, fair divorce. However, as an overpriced, high dollar Atlanta divorce attorney, I encourage you to do what you please. Boy, you really should throw this entire agreement into question by fighting for that vase. I am just saying.
Did You Enjoy These Georgia Divorce Tips To Avoid?
[contact-form 1 "Contact form 1"]Atlanta, Marietta, McDonough, Jackson, Monticello, Griffin, Decatur and Henry County, Butts County, Jasper County, Spalding County, and Dekalb County.
For more divorce tips, hire an Atlanta divorce lawyer or Atlanta family attorney.