Consumer attorney, Joseph McClelland, represents clients being mistakenly reported deceased, clients being mixed up with another person, and clients with other credit reporting errors using the Fair Credit Reporting Act. He has recently been quoted by Martha Stewart, Best Company, Investopedia, Yahoo, and more.
Call: (855) 968-3330
Joseph P. McClelland, Esq.
- New York Bar
- Georgia Bar
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Middle District Georgia Federal Court
- Northern District of Georgia Federal Court
- Georgia Southern University, BA - 1997
- Institution Saint-Louis - France
- Wadham College - England
- Loyola New Orleans University School of Law, JD - 2000
- Academy of Economics and Law - Russia
- University of Amsterdam - Netherlands
- Certificate of Comparative Law - Loyola
- Certificate of Russian Law - San Diego School of Law
- Certificate of European Law - Tulane School of Law
- Named Advocate - National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- Center for the Protection of Human Rights – Moscow
- King & Spalding, LP
- Jackson & Hardwick
- Fears, Turner & Lawrence, LP
Free Case Evaluation
It's just a short, casual conversation to see if we are a good fit.
Fix Credit Problems
These errors cost you higher rates and loan denials.
Get Paid Damages
We make them pay you damages under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
No Fee Guarantee
We don't charge you one penny unless we get a recovery.