Joseph McClelland, Esq.
Consumer attorney, Joseph McClelland, represents clients nationwide being mistakenly reported deceased, clients being mixed up with another person, and clients with other credit reporting errors using the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Attorney McClelland began his legal career fighting for human rights, prison, and judicial reforms overseas.
He would later join the prestigious law firm of King & Spalding before opening his own practice years later.
After having worked on one of the largest settlements in US history, having fought against a brutal foreign government, and having over 2 decades of experience, he doesn't back down.
He has recently been quoted by Martha Stewart, Best Company, Investopedia, Yahoo, and appeared on NBC News.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (855) 968-3330
Joseph P. McClelland, Esq.
- New York Bar
- Georgia Bar
- Georgia Southern University, BA - 1997
- Institution Saint-Louis - France
- Wadham College - England
- Loyola New Orleans University School of Law, JD - 2000
- Academy of Economics and Law - Russia
- University of Amsterdam - Netherlands
- Certificate of Comparative Law - Loyola
- Certificate of Russian Law - San Diego School of Law
- Certificate of European Law - Tulane School of Law
- Named Advocate - National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- Center for the Protection of Human Rights – Moscow
- King & Spalding, LP
- Jackson & Hardwick
- Fears, Turner & Lawrence, LP
Free Case Evaluation
It's just a short, casual conversation to see if we are a good fit.
Fix Credit Problems
These errors cost you higher rates and loan denials.
Get Paid Damages
We make them pay you damages under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
No Fee Guarantee
We don't charge you one penny unless we get a recovery.